Exterior paint can transform even the oldest Phoenix stucco home into a stylish desert dwelling. The right paint can dramatically increase the appeal, as well as the value, of the property. Even if you don’t intend to sell the house, a quality exterior paint job can protect your house against natural elements, such as rain, wind, mildew, and mold.
From selecting the right time to paint to picking the right paint for the house exterior, here are three tips that can give your house the perfect look.
1. Select the right painter
This is the most important part of the process. You need to hire the right painter. Here are some of the things you need to look for in an exterior painting company:
- You should hire painters that are licensed, bonded, and insured—for the protection of your property.
- You should think about the small things that the company does.
- Ask to look at their prior work and look for signs of an unprofessional exterior painting job.
One of the things that has made Crash of Rhinos one of Phoenix’s top-rated exterior painting companies is our commitment to customers. Read our reviews, and you’ll see that we almost do a perfect job, the first time. However, if something isn’t right, we back our work and we’ll make it right by the homeowner.
How far does our commitment to our customers go? We offer a 7-year warranty on our work. That’s five years longer than legally required in the state of Arizona. We’re that confident in our work.
2. Pick the right paint
This goes hand-in-hand with selecting the right painting company. Many companies are able to give you a low, low quote because they’re using a low-grade of paint, or a paint not suited for stucco homes here in the Valley. In exterior painting, the type of paint matters.
Crash of Rhinos uses professional-grade Dunn-Edwards paint that is specifically formulated for the desert. Some things that make this the right paint for your Phoenix stucco home include:
- UV-Blocking Qualities: This paint is designed to stand up to the intense UV radiation of the sun without fading for years.
- Vibrant Colors: Dunn-Edwards paints really work on stucco homes, adhering to the surface and creating a strong bond for better and more consistent colors.
3. Work with a team that does their homework
Crash of Rhinos puts the time into prep work because we know it matters. You can’t properly paint a stucco exterior without taking steps to ready the home, protect fixtures, and fix stucco damage. We do our homework because we know prep work is the difference between a successful project and one that isn’t high-quality.
Call us for the right people to work with your Phoenix stucco home
If your Phoenix stucco home needs new exterior home paint, contact us at Crash of Rhinos Painting for experienced and licensed painters.