Our team is taking proactive steps to keep you safe during the COVID-19 outbreak
The COVID-19 outbreak has significantly impacted our local community and the way many businesses operate. At Crash of Rhinos Painting, we are now offering virtual quotes to help keep you and your family safe. In this blog, we’ll review how our virtual quotes work, what we can all do to slow the spread of COVID-19, and how you can support our community’s local businesses through the difficult and uncertain times ahead.
We’re now offering virtual quotes
To reduce our in-person meetings with our customers, we are now offering the convenience and safety of virtual quotes. Getting a quote is a straightforward, easy process: call us to schedule your estimate. We’ll set a date for a member of our team to come out to your home for the inspection. Just leave the back gate unlocked on the day of your appointment, and our team member will get all the measurements and video needed to move forward. You do not need to be present for this inspection or interact with the member of our team.
Once this inspection is complete, we’ll hold a video conference call with you where we can discuss the inspection, our proposal and estimate, and answer any questions you might have. We’ll also mail you a copy of this proposal. Here’s what our proposal packet includes.
Doing our part to “flatten the curve”
Our virtual quotes are a key part of our team’s strategy for reducing direct person-to-person interaction and slowing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. By now, you might have heard of the phrase, “flattening the curve.” This refers to the urgent need for all of us—businesses, employees, and homeowners—to reduce the spread of coronavirus and relieve the pressure on our local hospitals and medical personnel. Successfully flattening the curve means that people will get sick at a slower rate over a greater period of time, ensuring that everyone—especially the most vulnerable among us—gets the medical attention they need.
Here are just a few things we can all do to slow the spread of COVID-19 and protect others:
- If you’re starting to feel sick, stay home and avoid contact with others. Voluntary quarantine can prevent the spread of the disease to many, many others. If your symptoms worsen, call your primary care physician for guidance.
- Reduce your exposure to public spaces. Many parks, libraries, and non-essential businesses have closed. In the grocery or hardware store, stay 6 feet away from others. Consider visiting these stores during their off-hours, or ordering your groceries and essentials online. Wear a protective face mask and wash your hands immediately.
- Stay informed. If you have questions about COVID-19 or what you can do to prevent its spread, please refer to the website for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Thank you for your support of local businesses
Throughout our community, many local businesses of all sizes and types are hurting. If you’re able, please consider doing what you can to support those in our community. Here are just a few ways you can make a positive impact, right here at home:
- Order takeout or delivery: As you’ve no doubt heard on the news, many of our local restaurants are struggling with the loss of foot traffic. However, many of them are adapting by offering takeout and delivery service. Ordering food or buying a holiday gift card early can help our favorite local eateries stay open through this difficult time.
- Shop local: Whether you’re buying essentials for your home or getting gifts to send to loved ones who you can’t visit in-person right now, please consider shopping online at local stores.
- Spread gratitude: Our team is incredibly grateful for all those at the front lines of this public health crisis, from our nurses and doctors to those stocking grocery store shelves. If nothing else, a smile and thank you can really turn someone’s day around.
We are all in this together. From our entire team at Crash of Rhinos Painting to you and your family: stay safe, and thank you for your support. We look forward to serving you. Call us today to schedule your virtual estimate.