Request a Free Proposal
Why is our proposal process so great?
No Hidden Fees
We believe that you deserve to know exactly how much our services will cost before you agree to anything. That’s why we provide transparent, upfront proposals with no hidden fees or surprise charges.
Detailed Scope of Work
Our digital proposal will contain our scope of work, which outlines our entire painting process, what you can expect from us, and a timeline detailing when the project will be completed.
No High-Pressure Sales
We get it: painting your home is a big decision. We’re not ready to move forward until you are. We believe in no-obligation proposals and encourage you to compare ours to those from other teams.
Less Than 45 Minutes
Our proposal process is quick! From the moment we arrive we will get to work putting together a comprehensive proposal for your consideration. The whole process usually takes less than 45 minutes to complete.
1. Schedule a Time to Perform the Proposal
We are flexible.
- Once we know you are interested in a free proposal, we will contact you and walk you through what you can expect from a Crash of Rhinos estimator.
- We will schedule a time within the next couple of days that we can visit your home to put together the proposal.
2. We Will Walk Around Your Home’s Exterior
It usually takes less than 45 minutes.
- Our team will contact you the day before just to remind you that we will be visiting you. You will also receive a notification when we are about 60 minutes from your home.
- Our estimator will greet you at your front door before beginning his inspection process.
- He will then walk around the exterior of your home, noting any areas of the building that may require extra attention: peeling paint, stucco damage, rotting wood, and other items of concern. This should take about 30 minutes.
- Once he has completed the inspection, he will let you know that he is ready to review it with you.
3. The Details
Our proposal explains everything.
- The estimator will cover any areas of the home that need extra attention such as damaged stucco that will need to be repaired, drywall repairs on the porch ceilings, rotted wood on facia boards, door and window trims, etc.
- Our estimator will also cover any auxiliary buildings or sheds you may want painted at that same time as well as painting any block walls around your property.
- The estimator will also review the price and answer any questions you may have about the proposal.
- Our digital proposals contain everything you need to make an informed decision, from our upfront pricing, details about our 7-year warranty, and even our licensing and insurance information.
- Your proposal will be good for 30 days, after that time we may need to make adjustments based on market conditions.
If you accept the digital proposal all you need to do is sign the digital document and we will reach out to you to walk you through the next steps; picking your paint colors and scheduling the date in which we will paint your home!
“This company is THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I have had them paint 2 properties for me, and we are more than satisfied.”
“Quality work with unbelievable customer service throughout the entire process.”
We don’t believe in high-pressure sales.
We’re ready when you are.
Our team provides no-obligation, no-pressure proposals. We’ll never hound you or try calling you a million times to force you into working with us. It’s not how we do things, and it goes against our values as a company. Our proposal puts the ball in your court. You get to decide when or if you’re ready or if you want to work with us. No pressure, no rush.
Get a detailed scope of work.
Our process makes us different.
Our exterior painting process is straightforward, efficient, and fully explained in our digital proposal. We break it down, step-by-step, so that you understand what we do when. More than that, we want you to understand why we are taking the time to complete prep work. We explain it all. Our proposal also contains a full timeline, showing you how long the project will take to complete.
See proof of our credentials.
We’re transparent about our work.
Any company can say they are ‘licensed, bonded, and insured.’ We back it up by providing proof and documentation in our proposal. Our proposal outlines our insurance policies and how they protect our customers. If a painter is unable or unwilling to provide proof of their licensing or insurance policies, you could be assuming liability when they work on your home. The risk is not worth it.