Crash of Rhinos honored by Angie’s List
Crash of Rhinos prides itself on being Arizona’s most trusted painting company, and we are proud to announce that we are a recipient of the 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award. This honor recognizes our superb record of customer satisfaction. Let’s review how we got here, and then talk about how we plan to keep moving forward.
About the award
The 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award is only awarded to a city’s top 5% of businesses in their category, putting Crash of Rhinos in elite company among Phoenix companies. The award is, in part, decided by our customers: your reviews on Angie’s List—along with your support elsewhere—gave us the “A” ranking that was a prerequisite for this award.
Angie’s List itself is a highly reputable service review site, with a foundation built on more than 10 million reviews. It’s a site that prospective customers respect and enjoy commenting on, and we’re honored that they helped us achieve this award. We couldn’t have done it without you.
What are some of the elements that help us stand out?
This award is a reflection on our values as a company. At the core, we’re about combining exceptional paint, an efficient quote process, a strong warranty, and a commitment to customer service.
What’s our secret?
We paint the exterior of stucco homes in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Think of us as exterior painting specialists: we have the experience and expertise to handle the tough jobs, and to do them right—the first time. This focus allows us to create a detailed process, which, in turn, reflects our commitment to quality.
So, what is the process?
There are five steps to our process:
- Inspection and quote
- Color consultation
- Preparing a house for painting
- Follow-up and quality assurance
Inspection and quote
In order to provide our customers with the most accurate proposal for their exterior home painting, our inspection needs to be as thorough as possible. In order to accomplish this, we utilize many tools such as as a sketch of your home from the County Assessor, a comprehensive inspection, and a video to gain insight and get a clear picture of the project.
You only pay when the job is 100% complete. The quote you receive for us will contain everything in writing, including all pricing information. You will know exactly how much everything costs before you agree to anything. Once you hire us, we’ll get to work and you don’t have to pay anything until the job is complete.
It’s picking your home’s color, and much, much, more. For instance, Crash of Rhinos will:
- deal with your HOA
- save you hours of work
- apply sample colors to your home
- include digital renderings
- consult with you, one-on-one, about color
Preparing a house for painting
This is one of the most important steps, and it’s extremely critical that it is done correctly. You can expect us to:
- Pull away rocks: We make sure that all rocks and landscaping are pulled away from the walls in order for us to paint below the surface of your landscaping.
- Pressure wash: Removes any loose paint, dirt, debris, pollutants, or chalking—the degradation of the old paint that will leave a residue.
- Conduct stucco and drywall repair: We will identify any areas in the structure that have been damaged and correct the areas with necessary repair work.
- Apply scaping and DRYLOK: Along the stem walls, we make sure that we scrape off any old paint and apply DRYLOK®. This waterproofs the area so no moisture can absorb through the soil around the house that would cause the paint to fail.
- Remove all fixtures: In order to give you added protection, we make sure to remove all fixtures around the areas that will be painted.
- Put up masking: The masking process ensures that objects and areas around your home are well protected before the paint process begins.
- Apply primer: Our crew will prime any raw structuring of your home including wood, stucco, and drywall to ensure a strong base for the paint to adhere to. The priming step is crucial to creating a quality paint job.
These steps are going to be taken on every residence, and ensure a quality end-result for the painting. They’re a sign of our commitment to quality, and to your home.
We use only the best Dunn-Edwards paints, which are built to withstand the toughest of elements, year-after-year. The climate in the Sonoran Desert and Phoenix can be tough on a home: besides the blistering summer heat, monsoon winds and dust storms take their toll on paint. It’s why we use the good stuff with a UV-blocking formula, and it’s also why we provide you with a paint that is:
- Resistant to mildew, cracking, and peeling
- Fade-resistant, for colors that last
- Offers better binding to walls for long-lasting adherence
Follow-up and quality assurance
After we have completed the painting, we will replace all fixtures and put everything back the way you had it. Then, we will do one last walk through with you to make sure you’re happy with our work and service. We take one last look at the work in detail, to make sure it meets our own standards of excellence—and yours.
What’s next for Crash of Rhinos?
Winning the 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award means so much to us, but what really makes us proud are the glowing reviews left all over the web by our customers. We appreciate your support, and we’re glad you had a great experience with us.
How can I contact you about starting the process?
You can request a painting quote from us online, or give us a call at (602) 483-6199. We’d love to hear from you, and would greatly appreciate your business.