From samples to digital renderings, how we help you find your home’s color
The outside of your house is a reflection of the many things inside: family, friends, hard work, strong values, memorable pasts, and eventful futures. This is why it should be treated with just as much love and care as any other part of your home.
One essential element that displays the true personality of your home is the paint color. Find your home’s color with a simple process curated by the exterior paint experts at Crash of Rhinos Painting.
Keep reading for tips and advice from these color professionals to help you find the perfect exterior paint color in Phoenix for your stucco home.
1. An inspection can help us find your home’s color
Our quality exterior painting experts conduct a thorough inspection prior to providing a quote. Included in this careful inspection is a County Assessor’s home sketch.
In addition, an inspection video captures selected painting areas along with sections that may require further work.
2. Make your color choice count
The exterior paint color specialists at Crash of Rhinos Painting have a successful multistep system proven to find your home’s color effectively. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Meet with the company’s professional color consultant. This person will be the liaison between you and your HOA, providing you with a selection of validated color palettes.
- Step 2: Digital renderings (photos of your current home) are utilized to provide a representation of how your chosen colors will look on your home.
- Step 3: With the help of your professional color consultant, you make your final color decision. The consultant will then work with the HOA to submit all paperwork.
3. Put some prep in your step
Thorough preparation leads to even better end results. You want a painting company that places value in doing prep work right.
All homes, especially stucco homes, need to be cleaned, properly repaired, and covered prior to painting. While this process may seem tedious, it ensures an even more beautiful outcome in the end. It also helps ensure that the paint is going to last longer.
4. Show your home some love
Are you looking to refresh the exterior of your home? Do you want to discuss paint possibilities for your house? Contact the specialists at Crash of Rhinos to begin your color journey today.